We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested when we have your permission, or under the following circumstance:
- It is necessary to share information to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of SoftkeyLM Terms of services, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for SoftkeyLM we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- SoftkeyLM uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use SoftkeyLM products.
SoftkeyLM uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run SoftkeyLM. Although SoftkeyLM owns the code, databases, and all rights to the various SoftkeyLM products, you retain all rights to your data (including the ability to export, change, and delete the information).
If you’re a 3rd party (a customer of a company that uses our products) and would like your data removed from our systems then this request must come through the company that uses our software. We do not store enough data about customers to independently verify customers’ identities. The companies that use our software do have enough data to verify you are whom you say you are and will be able to carry out removal requests accurately.
SoftkeyLM may disclose personally identifiable information under unavoidable circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the SoftkeyLM terms of services.